Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Provoked CF

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I FREAKING MISS YOU GUYS!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RinnaBina

RinnaBina

I FREAKING MISS YOU GUYS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: I FREAKING MISS YOU GUYS!!!!   I FREAKING MISS YOU GUYS!!!! EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 3:32 pm

So, I've been in Cali. for like 3 weeks or whatever and it's ok, I guess. I miss Florida Sad But, James' computer doesn't work so he's been using mine which is why I haven't been able to be on. His will be broken until we've got the extra money to fix it, so, until then, I will probably not be in touch/on vent/in game/yaddayadda. Possibly during the day, maybe, while he's at work... but I don't really get much time to myself. I miss you, though, and I shall return whenever shit's fixed Smile
Love you, my Men! I love you

-:-Love Always-:-
.:*Sarinna Lorelle*:.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jcnrinna
Sauce

Sauce

PostSubject: Re: I FREAKING MISS YOU GUYS!!!!   I FREAKING MISS YOU GUYS!!!! EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 2:23 am

!
How is it in Cali? :O
Back to top Go down
RinnaBina

RinnaBina

PostSubject: Re: I FREAKING MISS YOU GUYS!!!!   I FREAKING MISS YOU GUYS!!!! EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 7:55 pm

Boring. lol. It wouldn't be so bad, but the only person I know out here is one of my sisters and she lives 40 minutes away. That and I haven't gotten the daycare stuff set up yet so I still have my kids 24/7, they're kind of a pain Smile hehe. And I absolutely LOVE interior decorating, but I don't like knowing exactly what I want a room to look like and not being able to get it because I'm waiting on the next pay check. So, I've decided I'm going to Hollywood and I'm going to become a prostitute there.
Just kidding. haha Wink James got his computer fixed, though, so now whichever asshole kicked me can add me back to the clan Very Happy haha. Oooooh and I finally was able to log in to CF last night and it patched that little mutant patch thing, and I'm pretty good at that shit. It's easier if you're a good headshotter... but none of you are as good as me at that Rolling Eyes hahaha. Miss yoooooouuuuu <3
Back to top Go down
Sauce

Sauce

PostSubject: Re: I FREAKING MISS YOU GUYS!!!!   I FREAKING MISS YOU GUYS!!!! EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 10:07 pm

Haha! you should play mutation mode with us. >Smile
We have huge rooms of just people we know, it's more fun then a pub. Very Happy

(panda kicked you)
Back to top Go down
theruskie

PostSubject: Re: I FREAKING MISS YOU GUYS!!!!   I FREAKING MISS YOU GUYS!!!! EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 6:07 pm

RINNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! come home Sad
Back to top Go down
RinnaBina

RinnaBina

PostSubject: Re: I FREAKING MISS YOU GUYS!!!!   I FREAKING MISS YOU GUYS!!!! EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 2:21 pm

hahaha, Panda always kicks me. He thinks he's funny Smile lol

Whenever I'm on I only see you guys in beta and I will not scrim with how I'm playing lately. I wasn't able to play for soooooo long and now my scores really blow Sad Like, worse than before. lol. Can you believe, out of 40 something kills yesterday in an egypt, I only got 11 headshots! Seriously, what's up with that???? Normally at least half my kills are headshots... This makes me sad Sad

I'll play with you guys when I feel like you won't kill me before I can register in my head that you're there Wink hahaha

I'll go for mutation mode any time, though! I love that stupid stuff Very Happy hehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I FREAKING MISS YOU GUYS!!!!   I FREAKING MISS YOU GUYS!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

I FREAKING MISS YOU GUYS!!!!
Page 1 of 1