Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Provoked CF

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where da Panda AT!?

Go down 
+2
Sauce
pandam0nium
6 posters
AuthorMessage
pandam0nium
Admin
pandam0nium

Where da Panda AT!? Empty
PostSubject: Where da Panda AT!?   Where da Panda AT!? EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 1:17 pm

Hey guys, just wanted to let everyone know that my busy 11 hour work days are over as of the 24th (4 days ago) but I have been away since then to visit with my family. I have lots of family so this is what happens every year Very Happy

But yeah, I will off today as well so sorry Sad I feel really bad but i'm a huge family guy, and my family from TN is here and I want to spend as much time as I can with them being that I only see them twice a year.

PLUS, we went and saw my grandmother yesterday and she's in terrible condition. So today I am going back to see here for possibly the last time. Yup, very sad Sad

But I just hope everyone understands why I haven't been on for as much as usual. It will all be back to normal within like 2 days. So don't fret Very Happy See you guys soon!

Panda
Back to top Go down
https://provoked.forumotion.com
Sauce

Sauce

PostSubject: Re: Where da Panda AT!?   Where da Panda AT!? EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 1:20 pm

Noob with a life.
Back to top Go down
attenti0nz

attenti0nz

PostSubject: Re: Where da Panda AT!?   Where da Panda AT!? EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 9:43 pm

GL to your grandma, have fun while partying with the family, most important thing ever.

Come back whenever you can. Smile

Miss you.
xxxx

Jay Smile
Back to top Go down
http://clanextreme.tk
Zach

Zach

PostSubject: Re: Where da Panda AT!?   Where da Panda AT!? EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 9:50 pm

I wanna say that vent is a no go for me cause i cant tlak to any one cause evryone ignores me so ya have fun w/e wont say on vent for a long time unless people start talking to me cause sorta dumb that just cause im not a opular guy that evryone ignores me.
Back to top Go down
theruskie

PostSubject: Re: Where da Panda AT!?   Where da Panda AT!? EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 12:29 pm

alright panda have fun, thanks for the msg we where all worried.

and zach don't be such a drama queen we all talk to u, so dont be asking for attention. I even gave u a new song 0.o
Back to top Go down
pandam0nium
Admin
pandam0nium

PostSubject: Re: Where da Panda AT!?   Where da Panda AT!? EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 5:17 pm

Yeah I was supposed to be back on last night too but family came first -.- They're gone now so tonight is a for sure Very Happy <3

Wonder if i'm still logged on to vent? lol
Back to top Go down
https://provoked.forumotion.com
attenti0nz

attenti0nz

PostSubject: Re: Where da Panda AT!?   Where da Panda AT!? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 5:19 am

Yeah youre still logged on... and Zach, when are we playing those TF2 games?? Smile
Back to top Go down
http://clanextreme.tk
Zach

Zach

PostSubject: Re: Where da Panda AT!?   Where da Panda AT!? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 6:44 am

ummmmmmmmm dunno
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

PostSubject: Re: Where da Panda AT!?   Where da Panda AT!? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 6:45 am

theruskie wrote:
alright panda have fun, thanks for the msg we where all worried.

and zach don't be such a drama queen we all talk to u, so dont be asking for attention. I even gave u a new song 0.o

ya when i ask for your attention like 20 times.
Back to top Go down
theruskie

PostSubject: Re: Where da Panda AT!?   Where da Panda AT!? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 3:58 pm

pff lies.. Wink
Back to top Go down
RinnaBina

RinnaBina

PostSubject: Re: Where da Panda AT!?   Where da Panda AT!? EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 1:40 pm

Zach reminds me of a clingy girlfriend. I love you, Zach Smile Just sayin Wink hahaha.

PANDA!!! Next time I'm on the game you better be on. I've been getting on like every freaking day. And I'm amazing, of course. So yea. Sorry about your grandmother =( But I hope you had fun with your familyyy Very Happy

And YAY! My hubby is leaving to go back to TX soon! I'm so excited to be getting rid of him for another 3 weeks! cheers And then within 4 weeks I'll be moving to Cali. Grossssssssss.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jcnrinna
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where da Panda AT!?   Where da Panda AT!? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where da Panda AT!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public :: General-
Jump to: