Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Provoked CF

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GRRRRRRRRRR FML.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RinnaBina

RinnaBina

GRRRRRRRRRR FML. Empty
PostSubject: GRRRRRRRRRR FML.   GRRRRRRRRRR FML. EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 4:19 pm

Our router is broken. Therefore I'm quite positive the internet will be going to James' computer which means I will, yet again, be MIA. I was starting to do really good again, too Sad I was on a freaking rollllll last night in Egypt and Ship Wink haha.

I'll be on when I can. Probably on his computer which will screw me up bc it's so different from my ancient vacuum computer. lol. We shall see Smile

Oh, and we won't be getting paid until the 1st of March which means I won't have a new router until then. So, love me, miss me, and if you kick me again I'm never speaking to you again PANDA!!!! lol

(since Sauce and Ruskie are the only ones ever on this, please relay this info for the Pandabear <3 )

I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jcnrinna
gpt999

gpt999

GRRRRRRRRRR FML. Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRRRRRRRRRR FML.   GRRRRRRRRRR FML. EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 5:15 am

im here too Very Happy , but i rarly ever go on provoked vent anymore D:
lots of misfortune is hapening ur way it seem 0,o
Back to top Go down
RinnaBina

RinnaBina

GRRRRRRRRRR FML. Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRRRRRRRRRR FML.   GRRRRRRRRRR FML. EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 3:15 pm

Yea, James was on his freaking computer all weekend, GAY. I was sooooooo bored. And it was my birthday Sad He sucks at life.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jcnrinna
Sponsored content

GRRRRRRRRRR FML. Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRRRRRRRRRR FML.   GRRRRRRRRRR FML. Empty

Back to top Go down

GRRRRRRRRRR FML.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public :: Announcements-
Jump to: