Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Provoked CF

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kicking our members

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Skize

Kicking our members Empty
PostSubject: Kicking our members   Kicking our members EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 5:45 am

Ok, so a good amount of us are now lieutenants. So I think we need to revise the way we work. At the moment, we're lacking in members, and really only have a few. I say we limit the members to 16-20 tops though.
Also, I think that we need to have a some kind of voting system for kicking players from our clan. Like, tonight, I just found out that Jake was kick from the clan. Before kicking a player, we should vote to see if we really should kick a player. Basically majority votes required to decide whether to kick or not. Kicking the random, non-active players is ok, but kicking an active member should be decided by the majority of the lt's, not just one or two.
Having a bad player doesn't mean there isn't room for improvement. Jake could have been bad as sauce apparently accused him of, but that doesn't mean he couldn't have not improved.
If you look at it from one point, Jake had potential. And basically taking players with potential over already really good players would benefit us in the long run. We would have more loyalty to the clan, more chemistry, while a really good player coming in, are not used to the way things are here, and that could hinder us a lot, since what they used to do could have become a habit already.
With recruitment, it should stay invite only, and we'll let rare occasion of a some random person join, to test him out. Basically like what we do now.
Back to top Go down
Kazeia

Kazeia

PostSubject: Re: Kicking our members   Kicking our members EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 5:09 am

ask panda to make you admin on this forum
Back to top Go down
theruskie

PostSubject: Re: Kicking our members   Kicking our members EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 5:48 pm

Yea why did u guys pick up so many new members :/ lol
Back to top Go down
RinnaBina

RinnaBina

PostSubject: Re: Kicking our members   Kicking our members EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 7:33 pm

Ruskiiieee!! Now there's a favorite voice I haven't heard in a while Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jcnrinna
theruskie

PostSubject: Re: Kicking our members   Kicking our members EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 9:56 pm

voice has been kicked, and provoked dies cuz of meh :/ lol jk but what really happend Sad
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

PostSubject: Re: Kicking our members   Kicking our members EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 2:24 am

well clans die after a long time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kicking our members   Kicking our members Empty

Back to top Go down

Kicking our members
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public :: Suggestions & Questions-
Jump to: