Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Provoked CF

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FlashALight is now Era*Sloth

Go down 
+2
Zach
flashalight
6 posters
AuthorMessage
flashalight

flashalight

FlashALight is now Era*Sloth Empty
PostSubject: FlashALight is now Era*Sloth   FlashALight is now Era*Sloth EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 3:59 pm

i switched my accounts because i wanted to use my m4 now. Scar Light just doesnt cut it any more. I find scar light has good accuracy, but the bullets fly too slow n its firing rate is too slow. If ur playing against pros who knows how to take appropriate cover, the bullets doenst kill them fast enough b4 they take cover. As opposed to m4 which has a fast firing rate it can kill someone in one second if u land all ur bullets properly. I think my aim is pretty decent, but my reaction time is relatively slow, so i should use the m4 which is harder to aim but has a faster firing rate to make up for my lack of speed.

Anyway, yes so I am now Era*Sloth in game ~ i have scar light, m4, deagle, n awm. So yall can ask me to trade for those in game if you want.
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

PostSubject: Re: FlashALight is now Era*Sloth   FlashALight is now Era*Sloth EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 5:16 pm

Hey Flash any tips for me and XM8 like aim and that?
Back to top Go down
attenti0nz

attenti0nz

PostSubject: Re: FlashALight is now Era*Sloth   FlashALight is now Era*Sloth EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 8:03 pm

Lol Flash I was actually thinking about getting the m4 too, it's deadly more efficient then the Sl... Good choice. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://clanextreme.tk
RinnaBina

RinnaBina

PostSubject: Re: FlashALight is now Era*Sloth   FlashALight is now Era*Sloth EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 8:20 pm

I want one Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jcnrinna
flashalight

flashalight

PostSubject: Re: FlashALight is now Era*Sloth   FlashALight is now Era*Sloth EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 11:54 pm

Zach wrote:
Hey Flash any tips for me and XM8 like aim and that?

ya burst in 6 bullets, and aim for head only ~ u'll get golden headshots non stop. and pull down slightly as u shoot it
Back to top Go down
attenti0nz

attenti0nz

PostSubject: Re: FlashALight is now Era*Sloth   FlashALight is now Era*Sloth EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 12:46 am

Flash you so pro, wanna have a kid wimme? albino
Back to top Go down
flashalight

flashalight

PostSubject: Re: FlashALight is now Era*Sloth   FlashALight is now Era*Sloth EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 1:33 am

attenti0nz wrote:

btw i saw your post about players in this clan, i dont htink i deserve yoru praise. I play horrible when ever your in scrim with me ... cuz i dont feel a need to try cuz u've got it all under control.
Back to top Go down
flashalight

flashalight

PostSubject: Re: FlashALight is now Era*Sloth   FlashALight is now Era*Sloth EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 1:33 am

flashalight wrote:
attenti0nz wrote:

btw i saw your post about players in this clan, i dont htink i deserve yoru praise. I play horrible when ever your in scrim with me ... cuz i dont feel a need to try cuz u've got it all under control.
Your awm Ace's and 5x Kills are more impressive
Back to top Go down
attenti0nz

attenti0nz

PostSubject: Re: FlashALight is now Era*Sloth   FlashALight is now Era*Sloth EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 7:42 am

flashalight wrote:
flashalight wrote:
attenti0nz wrote:

Your awm Ace's and 5x Kills are more impressive
I wouldnt be as confident if you werent near me Flashy, thats where everything starts, confidence, thinking you can beat the shit out of every player/clan you meet, you and the oters make it easy for me. I love you And yes, you deserve exactly what I wrote... Don't get too sensitive over it though bro. lol!
Back to top Go down
SodomyRabbit

SodomyRabbit

PostSubject: Re: FlashALight is now Era*Sloth   FlashALight is now Era*Sloth EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 8:37 pm

yeah M4 FTW..i would have bought it but panda threatened me to buy the SL(the SL looks fugly to) rabbit
Back to top Go down
BeardCutter

BeardCutter

PostSubject: Re: FlashALight is now Era*Sloth   FlashALight is now Era*Sloth EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 7:09 pm

Sloths are awesome, I approve buddy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FlashALight is now Era*Sloth   FlashALight is now Era*Sloth Empty

Back to top Go down

FlashALight is now Era*Sloth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public :: Announcements-
Jump to: